On February 6, 2018, author, speaker and social science researcher George Barna joined the American Pastors Network for a pastors conference call on the topic of “The State of the Church”. Barna presented research from the American Culture and Faith Institute on the latest findings across the nation on topics of faith, morality, biblical worldview, politics and more.
- Marijuana’s ‘Occultist Impact’: 5 Reasons Legalizing Weed Is a Really Bad Idea
- Showing Appreciation for Your Pastor
- Pennsylvania Pastors Network: The 5 Detrimental Effects of Legalizing Marijuana in Keystone State
- Has the Substance of the Constitution Been Lost?
- Pennsylvania’s property tax, explained: A moral wrong, or the building block of government finance?
- Immigration Issues Are Complex, But God Is Not Confused or Divided
- Back to School Gives Children and Parents a Chance to Go ‘Back to God’
- Churchgoers No Longer Seek Advice from Their Pastors—Where Is the Disconnect?
- Christians Must Be Engaged with Israel at Perhaps Most Vital Time in Nation’s History
- PPN Joins Other Faith Leaders in Concerns Over Online Gambling Statewide and a Casino in Amish Country